Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No iCloud Lock Discussion

There is no legitimate, feasible, solution for iCloud lock. We believe that iCloud lock is a GOOD THING overall and reduces theft. Any posts asking about circumventing iCloud lock will be deleted.
2 of 2 < >

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iPhone and iPad Schematics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone and iPad Schematics

Most Schematics can be found on line but there are curtain Schematics that i have struggled to get with ether the wrong revision or wrong region, would this be the wrong place/forum to build a reliable source of quality schematics? maybe with a dedicated section we could quickly build a quality library, If this isn't a good idea feel free to delete Jessa.
    At the moment i am struggling to get ipad mini 4 searchable pdf with diagram, i had the same problem with the pro 12.9/air 2 and mini 3 recently. I know Most are on blackfish but there are still missing ones and its irritating looking when you need them.

There is no mini 3, 4 or 12.9 schematics as far as I'm aware. Apple seemed to have kept a lid on the newer iPads as they have been out ages and there is nothing.

Comment

I lately got an iPad Air 2 Schematics but found it very difficult to get. Only when I posted in another forum that a person send them to me

I agree it would be nice to have them stored on a server and a link to this server where you could download the Schematics

Comment

There is no magic to schematics. Anything that falls off a truck in China is instantly on the internet and spread around the world In 9 seconds. There is no secret vault. If you can’t find a schematic it’s because it never fell off a truck.

i don’t think it’s a smart move to put our beloved forum in harms way by distributing documents that are not our own creation that have someone else’s copyright info right on there that ask for it to not be distributed. However, I do think this is a great place to distribute documents that ARE our own creation or with permission from the author. Example—diode mode maps or lists of odd faults you found, DC power supply behavior graphs next to what line was the fault etc. I’d love to see more of us working on resources like that!

Comment

Try looking on gsmforum or google is your friend, itesla also has ones that he's created himself for subscribers. As most schematic files, (copyright and not) are generally in pdf format I just search google for 'some phone name.pdf' . If you get zxw tool you can get them from blackfish that comes with that too.

Comment

Fair point Jessa i didn't think about copyright issues for the forum my bad, it's easy to forget there off the back of the lorry.

Comment

They were not stolen I sure

Comment

Working...
              X