Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Trouble Posting?

If you are a subscriber and having trouble posting, try logging out and logging back in. If this doesn't solve, send me a message! Jessa
2 of 2 < >

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

ps4 pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps4 pro

does anyone have schematics for the ps4 pro, or the values of the components under the hdmi port. accidentally knocked one off during a hdmi port replacement

These are links to manuals on the PS4 I hope it may be of some help

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/manuals/ps4/

Comment

Andrew Paul on YT does a lot of PS4 repairs, you might find some help in one of his videos.

Comment

Maybe a good idea to get a close up image of the board where the components are missing from and post the images. then a person working on them maybe be able get the values from a similar board. I do not think there is schematics and board layout for them peterfixit I cannot see them with a search on the Internet anyway

Comment

no worries thanks, I tried it without replacing it beeps once to turn on, then beeps 3 times and turns off, weird

Comment

Somewhere out there someone did a bunch of work and made a nice diagram of all the ps4 hdmi port pins/traces and nearby components. If I see it again, I'll post it with credit to the author in the It Takes A Village Section.

Comment

Thank you That be interesting

Comment

Working...
              X