Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No iCloud Lock Discussion

There is no legitimate, feasible, solution for iCloud lock. We believe that iCloud lock is a GOOD THING overall and reduces theft. Any posts asking about circumventing iCloud lock will be deleted.
2 of 2 < >

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iPhone 6 No touch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 6 No touch.

I have an iPhone 6 board, no history of repair. no drop. it has no touch.
    replaced Mason and Cumulus. and even replaced U2403, but still no touch,
    Resistance mode reading on connector is all same on zxw. and pluged my known good LCD on it already.
    cant seem to figure out whats wrong. Alson it has no LSD.

Did you do the m1 jumper and check other long traces coming into meson ?.

Comment

Nope since its an iPhone 6 I did no see the reason in doing an M1 jumper., do I need to make one?

Comment

No, M1 is not a signature problem for the 6. Do you have your touch voltages present at the connector?

Comment

Ah sorry I misread I thought it was a plus. I'd still diode mode any long lines just to rule them out.

Comment

yes it has voltages, but i cant seem to compare them to a know good it seem to be way different.

Comment

• Jessa_the_Professa
              Jessa_the_Professa commented
              Editing a comment
              What is different? Differences between a bad board and a known good board are where you should focus for sure.

You need to know if they have the right voltages (as jessa said) as a small voltage drop can cause issues with touch, on zxw there is a solution list i cant be sure but i think there is voltage readings on there for the connectors. These are users readings so mite not be completely accurate (if at all, but neither is zxw) this mite point you in the right direction for now though.
            Also need to check the voltages to the IC's to see if they are correct im sure i have seen them in the solutions list before to. Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X